Thursday, April 20, 2017

 MONEY0 Make Money Online: The Internet is a Land of Milk and Honey BY RICHARD · FEBRUARY 21, 2015 There is an old world of money. In this world you work one job. When you work one job you get one pay check. The old world says, work, save, retire, & die. This old world still exists and most people continue to live in this world. This world was created to keep you working and take your hard earned money. The new world was created by the internet. This new world is a land of milk and honey. It’s the new wild west. In this new world you can strike it rich over night or you can slowly build an empire that will earn you a lot of money over time. Never before has it been so easy to overthrow the chains that shackle you to the 9 to 5. In this new world the market is global…. How I Make Money Online When I began to earn income online it was modest. I looked for outlets to make a dime anywhere. Amazon Turk and Swagbucks were two places that I began my online quest for gold. I made some money, but over time I learned these two outlets were a waste of time. Now, a piece of advice for the beginner, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH SITES LIKE THESE. Odesk was another attempt I pursued. You can earn some decent money here, but with all things it takes time. Most importantly, you still have a boss. I didn’t want a boss. I wanted to be the man in charge. But I had little money to start a business. Somehow fate had me discover 3 methods that have been lucrative ever since. Now, I’m going to share with you the three ways that me and my circle make money online: Facebook and Teespring I’ve been running high profile Facebook pages for years. When I discovered TeeSpring it changed the game forever. Essentially you can create your own shirt and use facebook to advertise it. I have consecutively converted 5 dollar advertisements into exponential returns. If you want more information on how to go about doing this check out our guide Get Facebook Likes. Ebooks and Amazon I had heard about Ebooks for the past few years. It has been all the rage for “passive income.” Writing an ebook is fairly easy, but marketing it is hard. However if you have the right ways to market it, Social Media and Blogs, you can easily sell it. Amazon is the best place to do this, but don’t feel limited to the platform alone. You can easily sell an ebook on your own blog and make 100 percent on each sale. All of this can be done with a simple word editing software like Microsoft Word. Affiliate Marketing and Blogging Before I tried affiliate marketing I tried advertisements. Overall, I was disappointed with the amount of money I’d make. It was literally pocket change. When I first tried affiliate marketing I was also a bit disappointed. I didn’t have the traffic to advertise other people’s products. This changed however when I discovered that I could affiliate almost any product. I then began to promote products that I use myself and slowly I started to earn some dough. While I have found this method not as lucrative as Ebooks or Teespring it does provide some interesting income opportunities. Conclusion If you want to earn more money you are going to have to get online. You are going to need to develop facebook pages and create a website. Think of them as little kingdoms in your empire. Slowly the income will start to come in, but its going to take YOU to stay motivated and do it. Sure you can depend on one job the rest of your life. Sure you can save your money and retire, but by then life would’ve passed you by. You’ll be old and probably broke. You will have been merely a cog in a machine making others wealthy. Why do that when you can make money yourself? If you need help starting a blog or website I recommend Host Gator. Use our code THEHANDBOOK25 to get 25% off hosting. This is the only web hosting service that I will ever use till the end of time. If you want more information on how to start your Facebook empire and start using Teespring, check out our Guide, Get Facebook Likes. Cheers Gents!   Like this: Tags: affiliate marketingbloggingebooksinternetmoneyonlineteespring  Richard I am an author, artist, entrepreneur, historian, musician, and the proprietor of the Handbook of Gentleman Living. Educated as a Historian and Philosopher at the University of Tennessee, my mission is to help craft men of higher caliber. YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...  Top Ways to Earn Passive Income in 2017 APRIL 15, 2017 LEAVE A REPLY You must be logged in to post a comment. FOLLOW: NEXT STORY Why I Take Nootropics PREVIOUS STORY Why I Watch Film Noir and You Should Too SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE! Join the Gentleman community for FREE. Enter your email address to subscribe to the Handbook and get the latest updates. Email Address Email Address Subscribe  LIKE US ON FACEBOOK  SEARCH FOR POSTS  To search type and hit enter CATEGORIES Bodybuilding Lifestyle Money Motivation Philosophy Society Success Women RECENT POSTS Top Ways to Earn Passive Income in 2017 Do It or Someone Else Will Stop Masturbating to Unlock Your Masculine Power Traveling the Road Least Taken by Becoming a Creator How to Use Anger to Rise Like a Phoenix TOP POSTS & PAGES 38 Masculine Quotes to Live By Stop Masturbating to Unlock Your Masculine Power Handbook of Gentleman Living Everyone Wants a Friend With Benefits, Until It Becomes A Horror Story Smolov Jr: Blast Your Bench in Three Weeks MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH:  INCREASE YOUR BRAIN POWER USING NOOTROPIC SUPPLEMENTS   THE BOOKSHELF  SUPPORT THE PAGE AND BECOME A PATRON If the Handbook is making a positive impact on your life, consider a small one time donation to help us keep running and pay our bills. Afterall, running a website isn't only time consuming, its expensive.   Handbook of Gentleman Living © 2017. All Rights Reserved.      0 inShare 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is deeply appreciated.

https://freedom-to-tinker.com/2020/03/25/vulnerability-reporting-is-dysfunctional/